3 words: Banana. Bread. Truffles. I used Eat Nuttzo 7 Nut & Seed Butter, but any nut butter would work just fine! These are raw, vegan, gluten free, grain free, and have no refined sugar. I eat a ball or two before a workout to help me feel energized! Then I get home and have a few more. I hope you love this recipe!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 medium sized ripe banana
- 1/3 cup of nut butter of your choice
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon + sea salt
- Add banana, nut butter, dates, and vanilla extract into food processor.
- Slowly add in the almond flour until a dough like consistency forms
- Add the pecans in last for texture
- Roll into balls (you may have to rinse your hands periodically if they get too sticky)
- I like to coat them with cinnamon and vital proteins collagen peptides (optional)
- Freeze for 30 minutes before you dig in
- Keep refrigerated for up to a week!