These little crunchy roasted chickpeas are a great way to spice up any meal, and they also make a tasty snack as is! They’re full of protein and fiber, and SO easy to make. All you need is chickpeas, avocado oil, and your favorite blend of curry. I love adding them to my salads for some extra nutrition, spice and texture.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, or 1 can (drained/rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine well
- Place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or greased with non-stick cooking spray
- Bake for about 30 minutes mixing them around every 15 minutes or so
- Broil for 5 minutes or until chickpeas look nice and crispy!
- Let cool for 10 minutes, and enjoy!