Whether you are paleo, grain free, gluten free, or dairy free these muffins are so worth making! They contain healthy fats, fiber, and protein and they are so tasty. They are made with real, wholesome ingredients, making them the perfect snack anytime of day! I love to have one with breakfast with a nice warm cup of coffee!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons melted/cooled coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 10 muffin cups with parchment liners.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients
- Add the eggs, pumpkin puree, honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Transfer batter into muffin cups and sprinkle toppings of your choice (chocolate chips, walnuts, pecans, etc.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool for at least thirty minutes
- Store in the fridge for up to a week!