This Carrot Cake Truffle will 100% win over your heart! They are honestly amazing and only require eight ingredients, so they are pretty simple to make. They are gluten-free, raw, vegan, dairy-free, and have no refined sugar, so go ahead and grab a handful! If you are into meal prepping on Sunday for the busy week ahead, these are a great option. Pack a few in your lunch or grab one on your way out the door for breakfast!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Raw walnuts
- Raw cashews
- Coconut butter
- Coconut flour
- Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 Tbsp coconut butter (I love nutiva brand)
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2-3 dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- The first step is the most important! Pulse carrots in food processor until they are finely chopped. Remove the carrots from the food processor to add back in later.
- Pulse walnuts and cashews until crumble-like consistency forms.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms
- Roll into balls and coat in coconut flakes
- This should make about 12 truffles depending on the size you make each of them!
- Store in the fridge for up to a week!