Not only are these Keto Beauty Bites gorgeous, but they are absolutely delicious and packed with some of the most nutrient dense ingredients around! They are low in sugar, and high in healthy fat- making them the perfect snack! My boyfriend is a tough critic, and he says these are the best treats i've made (and he is not a fan of Keto because that man likes his sugar). I used Vital Proteins marine collagen peptides, which is a protein that is amazing for you hair, skin, nails, joints, and immune system. I also used Pearl Butter Beauty Butter (which is where the pink color comes from) which is an adaptogenic coconut butter. It has activated pearl, and shavegrass (one of the richest plant sources of silica) for glowing, healthy skin! Who doesn't want beautiful skin?! I hope you guys enjoy!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup Pearl Butter Beauty Butter (if you don't have access to this, regular coconut butter will work just fine. However, note that they won't have the same pink color).
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (I use Kamen Foods)
- 1 scoop of Natural Force Marine Collagen Peptides
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend everything together in the food processor until a batter consistency forms (it will be wet/liquid at room temperature).
- Add the batter to an a baking tray lined with parchment paper, or add to silicon ice cube molds.
- Freeze for 30 minutes until solid.
- Store in the fridge or freezer for up to 1 month.
- For a garnish, melt coconut butter or beauty butter and drizzle on top. Or, garnish with more shredded coconut or fresh fruit!
- If you want to make these vegan, no problem! Just omit the collagen peptides.
- If you don't have access to beauty butter, regular coconut butter will work just fine.