Where are all my snackers at?! This high fat, low sugar treat that tastes like FUDGE will satisfy your sweet tooth, while keeping you full and full of energy!
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cacao nibs or coconut shreds for garnish
- 1-2 scoops of Collagen Peptides (I used Further Food)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. The consistency should be loose like a pudding.
- Add the batter to an a baking tray lined with parchment paper, or add to silicon ice cube molds
- Freeze for 30 minutes until solid.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week, or freezer for up to 1 month in an airtight container.
To save money on Further Food Collagen Peptides, use my discount code LEXIBORR10 at checkout!