This stuff is basically crack. It's made with a few simple ingredients, and has no added sugar! It's full of healthy fats and is a delicious snack or dessert! Also, you don't need a food processor to make this!
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- for the chocolate drizzle: 1/4 cup raw cacao powder + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Melt coconut oil in a bowl, then mix remaining ingredients together
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and pour liquid mixture over the top
- Freeze for about 10 minutes, or refrigerate for 30 minutes, until the mixture has set
- In a sauce pan, add raw cacao powder and melted coconut oil together on low heat until melted. This should only take a few seconds.
- Let chocolate sauce cool and then drizzle on the bark. Garnish with shredded coconut if you like
- Freeze for another 20 minutes, remove from freezer and break into large pieces. Store in airtight container in the freezer.