Is it really Fall if you haven't had something pumpkin flavored?! Fall is a time of Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Ice Cream, but how about a nourishing Pumpkin Pie Truffle made of only wholesome ingredients?
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Pumpkin Pureé
- Coconut butter
- Coconut flour
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3-4 dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pulse walnuts and pecans until crumble-like consistency forms
- Add the remainder of the ingredients
- Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms
- Roll into balls and coat in coconut flakes
- This should make about 12 truffles depending on the size you make each of them!
- Store in the fridge for up to a week!