I've been obsessing over this dressing lately. I love a creamy dressing, and without cream it's hard to recreate! But that's where the magical cashew comes into play. Seriously, the most versatile nut! All you'll need is a few simple ingredients, and a high powered blender!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- Add the cashews and all other ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blend on high until the dressing is smooth.
- If it isn't blending, add a splash or two of filtered water.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.