My all time favorite thing to do on a Sunday morning is to make homemade pancakes. In my house, pumpkin never goes out of season! We enjoy these all year round. This recipe makes about 4 medium sized pancakes and serves 1-2 people. Feel free to double the recipe for a bigger batch!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pumpkin pureé
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 scoop of Natural Force Marine Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto a coconut oil greased pan.
- When you start to see bubbles, flip!
- Cook for another 2-4 minutes on the other side.
- Top with maple syrup, shredded coconut, nut butter, or my favorite Pearl Butter!