- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3-4 tsp Cajun spice blend. (or similar spices)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Tahini Pumpkin Seed Pesto
- 1 bunch fresh Italian parsley
- handful of fresh arugula (or any greens)
- 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F and slice your cauliflower into 1-inch “steaks,” leaving the large stem at the bottom so it helps them hold together.
- Place "steaks" on a parchment lined baking sheet and rub the "steaks" with avocado oil and spice blend.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping carefully at the halfway point.
- While the "steaks" are baking, prepare the Tahini Pumpkin Seed Pesto by adding all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until a creamy sauce is formed.
- Plate cauliflower and spread pesto sauce on top.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and pumpkin seeds